Our story is very simple. We grew up in diners, loved the job. Our staff works hard to give you the best food with impeccable service.
Apollo diner was established over 11 years ago by Tamazos family. Throughout the years they served thousands of people all around Melbourne, West Melbourne and Palm Bay area ensuring great food and stellar service at a reasonable price. That was their goal. We share a similar goal that is to give the best customer service and the highest quality food to our wonderful customers. We’d like to offer a wide range of foods, a casual and comfortable atmosphere, and an unbeatable price.
Listen to what our happy customers say
- Apollo is amazing every time we go. Every single time we come to Melbourne, we make it a point to come to Apollo. One of our favorite local spots. The service is always fantastic, always prompt, courteous, and will do anything to make their customers happy. Their Chicken tenders are seriously some of the best in Florida, and if you are lucky enough to try their lemon chicken and rice soup, it is SOO good. If your coming into Melbourne or just looking for a great place to grab great food quick, come to Apollo! If I could give them 6 stars, I would!!!
- My first time there and VERY impressed. Good food and service. The staff was friendly and it was clear to see they were happy to see me.
- Great local diner. My wife loves the liver and onions. We just left, I had chopped steak with mushrooms and onions, mashed potatoes, brown gravy, and cole slaw. My wife had the patty melt. We ate up every bite. Fair prices, friendly staff.
- Always have great experience at this local dinner!! Fish and chips best around. Daily specials great value. Super customer service every time. Breakfast biscuits superb.
- I was so impressed by the quantity of the food. A lot more food than you normally receive for $7 and everything was delicious. I would gladly go here again and recommend it to my friends.
- The spinach pie is fabulous! Services is great. This is a great Neighborhood Restaurant with lots of locals that go there. Traditional comfort food, some Greek specialties and lots of special diner food. I hope the new owners keep things exactly the same, if you know what I mean.
We are filled with gratitude and want to give special thanks to Mr. Frank Adams and his family for making everything possible.
Book a Table
or simply use the booking form below and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
Follow us now.
You will get some amazing offers.